Friday, September 7, 2007


Oh, the many faces of FOZZY! (Whacka, Whacka, Whacka!)

Some of you may not know of our latest addition to the family! Fozzy is now almost 10 months old and weighs nearly 70 lbs! (YIKES!) He is a Goldendoodle. He is very rambunctious! He will eat anything and his favorite destruction activity is finding any mail or paper and tearing it to shreds. I've actually had to use the excuse, "I'm sorry, but my dog ate that" to teachers.

He loves to go to school pick up to get the boys. He is quite an attraction to all the kids at school. He's gigantic and so some kids don't know what to make of him -- but then he looks like a poodle more than anything so they usually flock to him and lavish lots of love on him (of which he can't get enough of!).

He's a part of the "designer breed" dogs -- and I love him! He DOES NOT SHED!!! (yipee!) And I think that once he mellows out of his puppyhood, he will be a fabulous dog! Since I've already confessed about being a horrible photojournalist, I'm trying to redeem myself by showing you some of Fozzy's stages. From the day we got him home, to a recent photo of Fozzy & Charlie!

Why the name Fozzy? Well, I'm glad you asked! While we were at Disneyworld last November, we knew that we were adopting from a litter of pups in January -- so we were deep in thought as a family to try and decide on a name. We were in the Muppets 3D theater when Fozzybear appeared on the screen -- it was a match. Don't you think there's a slight resemblance?

For more information on Goldendoodles, visit our breeder at: http://www.timshellfarm.com/contact_us.html

No comments: