Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baseball Days!

I've missed so many baseball games this season! Whether it's been my hand that's been the reason for my absences or something else that has pulled me away, I have missed a majority of the season.

We are down to some of the final games and now we are running into scheduling conflicts where Charlie & Tyler are playing at separate fields at the same time! That makes coaching extra difficult for Coach Andrew!

So today, I went to root for the 6U Angels team while Andrew coached the 8U team. (This is one of Fozzy's favorite past times as well. He gets so much attention!) Tyler had a great at bat where he knocked the ball into the outfield! And I seized the opportunity to take some pictures! (Which you all know I'm horrible at that!)

Highlighted is someone who I am very thankful for, Amy Allen. She is our team mom and has brought an enthusiasm to the team that is bar none! She is a servant, through and through. And I really don't think we would be surviving the "coaching two teams" thing without her. She is a true girlfriend! You know, the kind who you don't even have to ask anything of them -- they just find ways to make your life brighter! (Love ya girl!)

1 comment:

Richardsons of HV said...

I finally got your blog on my "Friends" list! I loved catching up via your blog! I'm excited about catching up via lunch @ Corner Bakery or some other spot when we can sit and visit for hours!!! When are you available???